For Piper's birthday party we did a rainbow theme. I got the idea from pinterest. There are so many ideas out there. Now, all the pictures I found were of these awesome parties with awesome decorations and awesome everything. There's absolutely no way I can compare to these. I'm not creative enough nor crafty enough nor do I have enough time to pull one of those parties off. However, that being said, I was still happy with how it turned out. It was fun and Piper loved it so that's all that matters!
Here are a few pictures.
Here's the table with all the colorful goodies.
Aren't these wand balloons cool?!
The birthday girl.
The cake. My mom was in town for the party (yay!) so she decorated it for me.
Here's the cake on the inside. *ooh ahh*
Such a fun party. If only I could think of cool ideas for boys.
4 comments:
What an awesome cake! Well done Mom! :)
Thanks Amanda!
You did FABULOUS Tiff!
Love all of it Tiff, Great Job!!
Post a Comment