Monday, October 22, 2012

This and That

Ugh.  I get so disgusted with myself when I don't keep this thing up to date with at least the major highlights of our lives.  My type A personality loathes the lack of order and discipline I put into my blog.  One day. 
 
I'm not sure I have what it takes to tell you what's been up with us since Piper's birthday.  (Yes, that was my last post.  Back in April.)  But here's a few snippets of what's been going on.
 
This summer we had a wonderful family vacation to California.  It was the trip of our kids' lives.  We're setting the bar pretty high for future vacations.




 
To say Piper loves her cousins is a gross understatement.
 

The kids started school so that's always good.  Piper is in four year old preschool and Rhett's in second grade.
 

 
And there's this little project we've got going on.
 
What once looked like this...
 
 
Now looks a little more like this.
 
 
Maybe I'll even dedicate a whole post to this when it's done!


No comments: