Rhett started preschool a couple of weeks ago. You would think it wouldn't be a big deal but for Rhett any change is a big deal. It truly was a big change though. It's a full day preschool and he goes everyday. They have before and after care so he doesn't go to a different daycare at all. We thought it would be good for him to get use to one place. Again, Rhett doesn't like change so we didn't want him to have to go back and forth between places. And when both Russ and I work full time it seemed like an impossible task to do it any other way. Rhett's real touch and go in the mornings AND he's only just recently starting to like getting his picture taken so needless to say we don't have any "First Day of School" pictures. Here's what I do have though.
We can pretend this is a picture of Rhett with one of his new classmates instead of an adorably cute 1 1/2 year old.
4 comments:
I love that both of them have the same backpacks. I notice that Piper has her blanket with her!
Mom
She is an adorably cute one.five year old. And Rhett looks so grown up.
We sure miss you guys! :)
I know about not liking change Michael struggles with change as well, he often bursts into tears after school if anything goes even a little wrong...
I think that picture is the perfect first day at school pic. Your family just just beautiful Tif! x
Post a Comment