awww I love this video!! So lovely to see you & the kids & to hear Russ.. lol. Big xx's.
Isn't it great? We don't take enough videos.
I have been telling everyone here how Piper hugs on command. I guess this proves it!Mom
How completely sweet! I adore those warm and giggly family moments.
That is so cute!
I love it! What a great moment to capture on video!!! XOXO!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
awww I love this video!! So lovely to see you & the kids & to hear Russ.. lol.
Big xx's.
Isn't it great? We don't take enough videos.
I have been telling everyone here how Piper hugs on command. I guess this proves it!
Mom
How completely sweet! I adore those warm and giggly family moments.
That is so cute!
I love it! What a great moment to capture on video!!! XOXO!
Post a Comment