I can't believe Rhett participated so much!!! It looked like Piper really new it all, too, but just wanted to watch big brother! I love these videos. Do you take them on your camera then put them on the blog-how? Mom
Well, I'm not sure about my singing but I guess that's part of being a mother. Having to embarass yourself at your children's expense. Mom, this one I actually did from the computer with my webcam but I've done them on my camera too.
4 comments:
Her hair is so long and they are both adorable. I especially like your singing! :)
Miss you guys.
I can't believe Rhett participated so much!!! It looked like Piper really new it all, too, but just wanted to watch big brother!
I love these videos. Do you take them on your camera then put them on the blog-how?
Mom
Well, I'm not sure about my singing but I guess that's part of being a mother. Having to embarass yourself at your children's expense. Mom, this one I actually did from the computer with my webcam but I've done them on my camera too.
That was completely adorable!!! Thay are getting so big, your singing was geat!!!
Post a Comment