Monday, August 10, 2009

Rhett's Playlist


Russ recently won an iPod Touch. It's awesome as far as iPods go but really just makes Russ want to get an iPhone. That's another story. Anyway, Apple should feel really good about this product for the sheer fact that a 4 year old who can't even dress himself in the morning (also another story) can navigate this thing like a pro. He's addicted to it. He plays games and listens to "kids music". I use the term kids music lightly. Here's why. We have a playlist set up just for Rhett of all his so called kids music. Here's what it consists of.
Barbie Girl by Aqua
Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas
Blue by Eiffel 65
Poker Face by Lady GaGa
I'm a Gummy Bear by Gummibar
We Like to Party by Vengaboys
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend

We also have some songs at the end that are truly kids music like Old Macdonald and all that boring stuff but Rhett won't even touch those. (No pun intended)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't believe some of the names of the artists- doesn't sound too kid friendly!!!!
Mom

Terra said...

Rhett is way more hip than I am. I don't know most of those songs or the artists! Maybe in a few years, he can teach me some things! :)