Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sunny with a Chance of Meatballs

Most people know there's no chance of us having another baby.  Some people know that makes me a little sad.  So in order to fill the void of that third child that will never be, I decided that we needed another cat.  Seems pretty logical right?  Hey, it works for me and Russ can handle this addition.

Three cats seems a little crazy.  Russ thinks we are going to become the crazy cat family. "Oh, you have a cat.  Oh and another.  Oh wow, there's another one."  This is what Russ imagines will happen when people enter our house.  Nonsense.  Three cats are nothing.  In all actuality I wanted both of the kittens that were being given away.  If Russ wouldn't have been there we would have been the family with four cats.  My brother always said I would become the crazy cat lady.  He's wasn't far off. 

So welcome the newest addition to our happy little family.  Sunny May Jenkins.  Things just got a little more, well, crazy in here.  


She's pretty comfortable in her new surroundings as you can see.  Our other cats aren't too happy but they'll get over it.  Hopefully.  The kids love her.  I love her.  And Russ only has a small ulcer from the stress of a new being in our house.  Success all around.

No comments: