Sunday, March 18, 2012

Q1

Have I really been reduced to this?  I'm so bad at keeping my blog up to date that I have to post a quarter's activities at a time. (By the way, who got that from Q1?  If you did, you lead a sad accounting life like me.) 

So, what's been going on in our life this fine first quarter of 2012?  Well, Russ and I went on a fun little weekend trip to Boston in January.  It was cold.  We ate fancy French food.  We slept in past 7am.  Russ bought a cool old man hat.  We flew with no kids.  It was glorious.





In February, my boy turned 7.  He now wears glasses. 



We've basically had zero winter.  We had one snow fall and it was pitiful.  We're getting to the end of March and it feels like it's been spring for a month now.  It's weird. 



Russ went on his annual boys trip to Phoenix for Royals spring training.  He realized he's too old to act like he's in his 20's.  It took him a week to recover. 

Piper cut her hair.  She begged and begged until I finally gave in.  She loves it and it looks adorable on her.  It's made her more sassy.



We've pretty much planned out our whole year's worth of vacation already.  We (some combination of our family) have been to Boston and Phoenix already and plan to go to LA, San Diego, London (most likely), Vegas (possibly), Nashville and Reno.  Whew!  My vacation days are taking a big hit this year.  I'm not complaining. 

Deb and I have decided to continue on with our one movie a week in 2012.  We really enjoy it.  Obviously.  Check us out here if you're so inclined. 

I've discovered Pinterest.  I'm addicted. 

What  have you been up to in 2012 so far?

No comments: