Thursday, June 30, 2011

Throwback

Russ's word this week has been throwback.  He's been using it like crazy.  Okay, maybe only three times. 

Speaking of throwback...I was looking through some old pictures and thought I would share a few.  Maybe it's because I'm feeling old and tired right now.  These pictures take me back to younger, slightly firmer times. 

These pictures were from our Hawaii trip for some really great friends' wedding.  It was about a year or so after Rhett was born.  So it wasn't super long ago but still.  We are sucking the marrow out of life that's for sure.  And what do you think of my highlighted hair?  Should I go back to that to switch things up?  
  

Here are a couple further back right after Rhett was born.


Look at how young my oldest niece is?  What a cutie!


And let's not mention how much more hair Russ has in this picture.

This picture has always been one of my favorites.  Look at my little blond boy? 

Well, I guess that's enough reminiscing for now. 


1 comment:

Deb said...

If it makes you feel better. I think you look younger now...I do like your hair highlighted though..but you might wait until the gray kicks in and you "have" to have it highlighted, believe me as your older sister, it won't be long!