It's school season again here in Missouri. When I think of school starting I think of buying new clothes, getting school supplies and just being super excited. I always enjoyed school growing up and the first day of school was the best. Although Rhett didn't exactly get this school bug, he was pretty excited about it starting again. And Piper...forget about it. She couldn't wait to finally go to school like her older brother. Albeit preschool for three year olds only two days a week for three hours each day but she'll take it. She got a new backpack so that's good enough for her. Both kids were really great on their first day. It was like old news for Rhett. He knew the routine and had everything figured out. Piper loved seeing what her routine would be. They both have great teachers too! Here are some pictures of their first day.
The Bus Crew. I love that Rhett gets to ride the bus with his cousins.
Rhett's goofy picture and "official" picture.
And Piper's goofy and "official" pictures.
Piper putting her apple up by her name. She already knows her name starts with a P so this was really easy for her. (Especially since no one elses name starts with a P.) She's a smart cookie.
No comments:
Post a Comment