Monday, May 10, 2010

Rhett's Mother's Day Questionnaire

For Mother's Day Rhett's teacher helped them put together books for all the moms. In the book on one side of the page is a question the teacher asked the kids about their moms with the answers from all the kids in class and on the other side was a picture that one of the kids drew of their mom. This was such a clever little present. I just loved it. I thought I would share the questions and Rhett's answers. (Although some of the others kids answers were pretty darn funny.)

Question 1: Who is your mom and how old is she?
My mom is Mommy and I think she is 31 years old.

Question 2: Why did God make moms?
Because all the Moms love God.

Question 3: How did God make moms?
He put bones, muscles, and skin together. Then it has to grow up to be a girl.

Question 4: Why did God give you to your mom and not some other mom?
She has a heart for me.

Question 5: What does mom like to do in her spare time?
She goes to exercise at the YMCA.

Question 6: If I could change one thing about my mom, it would be...
Her hair color. I think black would be good.

Question 7: What is the difference between Moms and Dads?
They look and talk differently.

Question 8: Who is the boss at your house? How do you know?
Dad because he knows all the stuff.

Question 9: What did mom need to know about your dad before she married him?
She had to find out if he had a job.

Question 10: Why did your mom marry your dad?
She married him because he was born in Missouri. Just like me.

Question 11: What kind of little girl was your mom?
She knew a lot of things like I do.

Question 12: What would it take to make your mom perfect?
God.


I just love that little guy.

1 comment:

Terra said...

I love it. I especially like the answer to question number 9. He is very cute.