My little girl turned 2 yesterday. Of course it's gone by really fast as usual. She is just such a joy. Don't get me wrong, she is all drama and knows how to throw a fit but I just can't get enough of her.
We celebrated her birthday last weekend with friends and family. It was pretty low key but really fun. Piper had the most fun just hanging out with her brother, cousins and friends. Here are a few pictures from her party.
She got kinda shy when we started singing Happy Birthday to her but she was smiling the whole time. I think when Rhett was two he was yelling at us to stop singing. It's amazing how different two kids can be.
Makenna and Rhett had to help her blow out the candles.
I made these flower pots from The Pioneer Woman's website. They turned out pretty cute.
1 comment:
so cute!
Post a Comment