Thursday, January 14, 2010

Piperisms

Piper did the cutest thing the other night. At night when I put her to bed we usually read a few books then I rock her for a few minutes then put her in her crib. Usually when I rock her the light is off and lately we've been playing music from her little dog stuffed animal she got for Christmas. It's pretty cool because it will play 2, 5 or 10 minutes of bedtime music then turn off. (Thanks Dad and Cara!) Anyway, as I was rocking her listening to music she was pointing at varies parts on my face and saying what they were. It's something she does a lot. I think mostly to make sure she keeps herself awake to avoid sleep at all costs. This particular night when she got to my nose instead of saying "nose" she squeezed it a few times and said "beep beep". Of course I started laughing which made her laugh and then she proceeded to do it as much as she could even as I was lifting her down into her crib. I have no idea where she got that from but it was about the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Man that girl can make me smile.

1 comment:

Terra said...

That is so sweet and funny. I love that age. She melts my heart! :)