Friday, December 11, 2009

Evening Routine



Piper and I are getting into a pretty nice evening routine. Since it's starting to get colder at night I've started blow drying Piper's hair after her bath so she doesn't go to bed with wet hair. Please don't get me wrong thinking I'm one of those people. You know who I'm talking about. Those overly fussy moms who tend and tend until there is nothing left to tend. I am not one of those. To be honest I just really enjoy our routine.

Okay, so here's how it goes down. Piper sits on the counter in Russ and I's bathroom, we turn on I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and Piper rifles through everything on our counter while I blow dry her hair. She makes a huge mess and I think she's chipped some glass jars a few times but we both have a blast.

She is such a girl.


No comments: