Regarding the pictures I added of Rhett and Piper on the right...You might be wondering why I would add a picture of Rhett when he's not smiling and in fact seems out right grumpy. Well, the fact of the matter is, this is the ONLY professional picture I could get of him. I took Piper to get her one year pictures this weekend and was hoping I could get some of Rhett while I was there. The last one I've gotten of him was at 2 years old. He hates getting his picture taken especially formal ones. We tried to bribe him with a toy afterwards and he seemed pretty gung ho about it at first. He was really getting into making Piper laugh so you can see I got a great picture of her. Actually I got tons of pictures of Piper smiling. (You can tell the differences in personalities already.) When it came time for Rhett to get in the picture this is what happened. Oh well. Maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment