Here are some ten month pictures of Piper. She's doing great. I've stopped nursing and pumping which is hard because it means I have to let go of that stage but at the same time I am relieved that I don't have to pump any more. It helps with breaking her of the habit of using nursing as a soother anyway. All in all, I'm really proud of myself for doing it as long as I did.
This past month Piper has been a little sick off and on but over all she hasn't gotten sick very much this winter so we're really glad. She's generally happy but is a bit of a drama queen and really gets into throwing fits. Her personality is so different from Rhett's. She's crawling all over the place but not quiet ready to walk yet. We are okay with that because then it's just another level of keeping an eye on her.
2 comments:
I love how you take pictures of her in the same chair each time... it's like getting a 'time-lapse' of her growing up... very cool.
Bundles of love to all..
x
I think it's a cool idea too. Unfortunately it's not an original. I stole it from other people. :)
Post a Comment