
With Rhett we were constantly watching and waiting for his next step. When will he roll over, sit up etc... With the second one we aren't as anxious or as observant. To much going on I guess. I put Piper down on her belly yesterday and she popped up to her elbows and stayed that way for five minutes looking around. She even smiled at me. What a cutie. I love this little girl so much.
Rhett pretending to sleep in our bed where dad usually sleeps.
One night Rhett had to take all his trucks into bed with him. This is how I found him the next morning. (And yes he's still in diapers.)
1 comment:
I just love reading your blog & looking at all the family pics.. the one of Rhett was hysterical!! & Piper looks like such a little cutie....
sending lots of love your way!
xx
Post a Comment