Saturday, April 19, 2008

36/37 Weeks


In this picture taken on Monday I am 36 weeks. I'll be 37 weeks on the coming up Monday. I'll be 3 weeks past when I had Rhett. Yeah!!! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I am at a 3 and a little more then 50% effaced. Things are moving along quite well. I'm feeling pretty good. I'm actually a little more prepared for a baby to come this time around. The nursery is pretty much done and I actually have a hospital bag in our room with a few things in it already. Will she come in April or May?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you're getting excited! We'll be waiting to hear the update when your newborn makes their way into this world. All our best!
Love,
Ginelle & Doug

Anonymous said...

So exciting! You look & sound fantastic... love to the whole clan. xoxox

Lesley

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait for the first new baby post...CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait for the pics!

Love,
Gin & Doug