Rhett turned 3 this past Sunday. We had his party at the YMCA by our house. We had family and friends there and I think everyone had a good time. He's really into dinosaurs right now so that's the theme I went with.

One of Russ's co-workers did the dinosaur cake for us. It turned out really cool!
Of course we had to have a dinosaur balloon too.
Instead of buying dinosaur decorations, I used all of Rhett's dinosaur toys. He had enough that I figured I might as well get some use out of them. The kids had fun playing with them too.
This was the first year that Rhett actually got into opening his own gifts. Although towards the end we were opening the last of them.
One of the things he wanted was skates so that's what we got him. G-Pa was helping him skate around the room.
1 comment:
This looks like so much fun. I didn't even know that the YMCA did parties. You are an awesome mom! Spencer got skates for Christmas and loves them! He has learned to stay away from the stairs! :)
Post a Comment