Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, I am 23 weeks now. I'm feeling really good. I'm not as tired or sick as I was a few months ago and I'm not so big yet that I'm miserable. Since I've been feeling good, naturally my appetite has increased. I just had a doctor's appointment last week and I had gained 7 lbs in one month. It's practically more then I've gained all the other months put together. My doctor blamed it on Christmas.

Some of you may or may not know that I am taking this hormone shot that is suppose to help prolong my pregnancy since Rhett came early. I take them once a week. My mom has been giving me the shots. It's a pretty good deal because on Wednesday nights she gives me a shot and makes us dinner. We can't complain about that.

We still haven't decided on a name. I really liked Claire Elizabeth when I was pregnant with Rhett but it just doesn't seem to fit this time around. It may be a hospital decision. We'll see what happens.

Rhett has been pretty uninterested in the baby. He knows that there is a baby in my belly but he doesn't seem to care. He's in his own world. I guess he'll realize what's going on when we kick him out of his crib and bedroom. Hopefully that will happen in the near future.

1 comment:

Terra said...

You look great. And I like both Claire and Elizabeth (obviously). I think that I gained 7 pounds over Christmas and don't even have pregnancy to blame it on!:)